workers comp .attornney ask me if i want to settle the case?
hi my insurance has always denied my claim , so i fired my old attornney and i had this one for 2 months now my case been going for almost a year.so he ask me if i want to settle .last week how long does it take to hear an annswer from the insurance, ? he also told me that we have to ocmpromise some things ,how much you think i get for ankle fracture why has my attorney hasnt told me the amount until he speaks to insurance?
More Relevant Articles:
- at are the steps in settleing a workmans comp case in colorado
- workers comp wants to settle to fast what should i do?
- i want to end my worker comp case how to do so
- Workers comp want to settle
- will workers comp offer me settlement while i am drawing workers comp
- why insurance companies want to settle a denied wc claim
- wii i still get to settle workers comp claim if employer offers me another job
- will my workers comp give me a setlment
- work comp offers to settle
- workers comp case if company wants me to resign how is it worth in california?
- workers comp company wants to settle
- workers comp wants me settle with medical can i still keep my job