What is the average settlement amount on a workers comp wrist injury after surgery and MMI?
This is an work injury my husband received last July and is at MMI (maximum medical improvement). He is suppose to see a final doctor in 2 weeks to assess the injury. Then, the insurance company said he will receive a “settlement”. We would like to know about how much it will be and about how long it takes to get the money. Thanks!
More Relevant Articles:
- Work Comp Settlement Amounts
- work injury settlements amounts
- wrist injury settlements
- workmans compensation settlement for broken wrist
- mmi in michigan for workers comp
- how is a workers comp settlement determined for a wrist fracture
- What is the average workers comp wrist injury settlement
- workers comp wrist settlements
- reasonable settlement from workers compensation for fractured right wrist
- workers comp wrist injury settlements
- average payout for workers comp wrist injury
- average mmi rating for wrist injury