Should I settle my workers comp case?
After being denied twice for Social Security disability.I finally won my case last week.My only income has been workers comp since I was hurt on the job in 2006.Should I now settle my workers comp case?
Also the ssd judge ruled I have been disabled since my accident in 2006.Can my workers comp lawyer use this to get more money for me and or can he now use my disability letter to prove to workers comp I have been under paid benefits? Workers comp has been paying me at the lowest rate since 2006.
More Relevant Articles:
- my okla workerscomp attorney sold me out
- how to settle with workmans comp
- i have won my workman comp case what happen now
- what to do when you settle a workmans comp case and you applied for ssi
- i settled my california workers comp case at 31percent disabled
- will workers comp settle now that i get ssd
- should i settle my workers comp case
- do you have to go to court to settle a workmans comp
- settling with workers comp what is a amount awarded
- SHOULD I SETTLE CA WC CASE WHILE STILL TREATING
- what now? had an fce
- what if i dont want to settle my permanent disability case workers comp