my boss has been paying me with payroll checks. I find out he did not pay my taxes. He kept all my tax money.?
My boss kept all my tax money. He never paid into workmens comp, payroll tax, employee tax. What could and what should I do????
he told me it got screwed up and said none of my taxes where reported or paid. He said that he’ll pay me but two months later, I have received nothing. I’m afraid he’s going to claim bankruptcy and try to screw me. Can this happen and will he still be liable
More Relevant Articles:
- boss pays me with personal checks
- boss wants to pya me outside of payroll
- cpa did not pay payroll taxes
- how do i find if my bose is paying my taxes?
- how do i know if my employer is running my payroll
- i paid my taxes but the boss says he did
- what if my boss has not paid my tax
- why did the boss pay my wages in work comp case