I’m disabled and need financial help – how can I borrow on future settlement and/or 401k payout?
I’ve been disabled since Sept. and now it looks like I won’t be getting better. I have a worker’s comp case in the works, but that will take a while, and the disability doesn’t pay nearly enough to cover bills. I can cash out my 401k in May. Is there any way to borrow money against the 401k or the worker’s comp settlement now? If not, where can I turn for help? I just need enough for the moving vans to get me out of here and into a cheaper place, and to live until May, so I can deed the house back to the bank and move somewhere less expensive than Los Angeles.
More Relevant Articles:
- financial help for workers comp
- michigan that you can borrow against a workers comp case?
- help me now and i will help when i get settlement
- 401k and disability workers comp claim
- financial help to move while on disability
- hurt on job do I have to turn 401k into workers comp as income
- if you are disabled and need financial assistance
- im disabled and need help
- need a loan awaiting settlement for disability need help
- financial advice 401k loan disabled
- fimamcial help during workmans compensation case in california
- can you pull your money out of your 401k when out on workmans comp