If you get hurt at work are you required to take a drug test to file a claim?
This would be in Florida if it makes a difference. A co-worker got hurt and they did not send her for a test. This is about the third time she has been hurt on the job and has filed claims before. I have been with the company for 11 years and they use to make you go for a test but when I asked the manager if she went for a drug test I was told the company doesn’t make them go. Just curious!
Job is with an Auto Parts store.
Very large company that is nationwide.
More Relevant Articles:
- can i gave a drug test if my workers got hurt
- do you require a drug test with work comp claims
- got hurt at work had to take a drug test now what
- i got hurt on the job do i have to take a drug test
- hurt at wrok will they drug test?
- hurt at work fired for failing a drug test
- how soon do you have to be drug tested after you get hurt at work
- how long after injury do they have to drug test you for workmans comp
- workmans comp do they watch you pee?
- employer does not drug test when workers get hurt
- drug testing after work injury
- drug testing after getting hurt at work