How much can i expect from a Workman’s comp settlement?
got hurt while i was working at a hospital and received all of my medical treatments for free, I had 2 bluging disks in my cervical area that made my shoulder and arm hurt and I recived pressure point injections and an epidural, physical therapy and accupressure treatments. I have since then quit my job and the hospial wants to settle my claim. My Dr told me to negoshiate 10 accupressure and 10 theraputic massages in my settlement( along with the monatary settlement). He has realeased me as maximum medical improvement. I was wondering how much I should expect as a cash settlement? I still have pain in my shoulders and i have recived all my medications paid for. I am Not greedy. I was just wondering what amount is reasonable for this type of injury.
This was a injury that was from another workers negligence.
I live in fl and i worked the whole time i was recieving WC. I believe that they want to close the case because I am no longer with the company. I wasn’t expecting a settlement. Has any one had a injury like this and if so what did they recieve?
More Relevant Articles:
- workmans comp settlements for injection
- receiving an epidoral injection in my back should i receive a good workmans comp settlement?
- hurt back on job how much should i settle for
- how much can i expect from workmens comp for hurting my back
- what to expect if you have a perminate injury from n c workermans comp claim
- worker comp cervical epidural steroid injections settlements
- worker comp missouri lumbar fusion settlements
- workers comp turn down epidural shots still get settlement
- workmans comp settlements injection
- what to expect at workman comp hearing in nc
- what should i expect to receive in a L&I structyred settlement for my neck injury
- maximum medical improvement missouri