How long does it take to get a settlement from worker comp.?
I am expecting a lump sum settlement from worker comp insurance. I live in NM. It’s been over six months since I lost my job because of my injury. Does anyone know how much longer it could take. The insurance company is Gallager Basset
More Relevant Articles:
- workmans comp elbow settlement pa
- how long can they stall a workman comp case
- how long does workers comp settlement take
- how long on workers comp till they offer a settlement
- how long does it take to get workmans comp settlement
- how long does it take to sue workers comp in florida
- how long to receive check from settled workers comp case
- how to get the most out of a compensation settlement in n y state
- if i take a workmans comp settlement how long does it take to get my money?
- if workmans comp offers settlement how long does it take in pa
- why do attorneys take soo long to come up with a workmans comp settlement