How long does it take, on the average, for a Workman’s Comp. settlement to be processed?
Its been four months since I signed a settlement with Workman’s Compensation (California). The settlement only needs to be signed by a judge for final approval. Should it normally take this long? Inquiries to my lawyer (on status of settlement) handling this case are fruitless.
More Relevant Articles:
- workmans comp settlements
- how long does a workers comp settlement take
- workmans comp surgery approval
- www workmancomp back surgery settlement and how long should it take
- average time on workers comp
- california workers compensation injury rating mandatory settlement agreement
- how long dose it take after to get back pay from workers compensation after hearing by judge
- how long does it take to get a settlement for work mans comp claim
- should I take a workmans compensation settlement
- how long should it take to get surgery when on work comp in tn
- how long does a workmans comp settlement take in pa
- how long does a cert board with workmans comp have to approve a surgery