Do Doctors lie to get in Workmens comp cases and to get more clients?
Along time ago I was injuried on a job site.It took two weeks for me to get medical attention from the insurance company.When sent to the hospital after the injury I was not treated due to having no insurance .
I laid in bed for 2 weeks I had trouble walking .The insurance company told the people to give me a MRI and the gave me a regular x-ray .There was no finding of any injury ,later I had my x-rays evaluated by Doctors at a University the found out I had a cortical fracture and that my injury possibly healed during the 2 weeks it took to get insurance companies to tend to my injury.
After talking to alot of people in waiting room to see the doctors they have told me they have noticed alot of strange things concerning there treatment many have truly been injuried but feel doctors lie ,because if they dont they make less money ,insurance companies look for Docotrs that are mostly likely to work in there behalf and people dont see it.
After doing much research I have the statement to be very true and that some Docotrs purposely and willfully lie to get more clints and that insurance companies do all that they can do to pay you hardly nothing for future cost for your injury .I am not saying all docotrs are like this but have found that many are subconsciously doing this in secret so they can have more income .
If given the oppurtunity I could prove it is happening .
More Relevant Articles:
- how can you prove that a workmans comp doctor is lying
- can a workmans comp doctor lie
- workmans comp doctors are they for the patient or employer
- what is the title for a workmans comp doctor
- What do when workers comp doctor mislead patients
- physicians lie to workers compensation
- is it ethical for doctors to lie about where an injury took place
- does a workers comp doctor work in favor of patien
- doctors that lie about hurt workers
- doctors lie to employers
- do workman comp patients get treated badly
- workmen comp doctors truth how they get paid