Can I get fired from my job if I have a doctor’s excuse???
I injured myself and had to go to the ER. They told me to be off work 1-2 days(I have an ankle injury and needed to rest) I went in to work and personally told my office manager that I needed to take the day off and possibly tomorrow. I handed her the note written by the ER doctor. She proceeded to tell me that I REALLY needed to be there, because I haven’t worked there for more than 90 days and I could lose my job. My question is, can she fire me for missing work with a doctor’s note??? By the way I live in Indiana and any websites that show me this answer would be helpful.
More Relevant Articles:
- can i be fired if i have a doctors note
- can i get fired if i have a doctors note
- can a job fire you with a doctors excuse
- can you get fired if you have a doctors note
- Can they fire you if you have a doctors excuse
- fired with doctors note california
- In california Can my job fire me for having a work injury
- in arkansas can your job allowed to fire you if the dr got you on bed rest
- can i be fired if i have a doctors note CA
- can you be fired when you have a doctors excuse
- can a job fire you if you have a doctors note
- can work fire you if you have a doctors note