California workers comp settlement rate, does anyone know how much I might receive or what I should ask for? ?
I had an injury in 2005 and a surgery in 2006, and have been considered permanently disabled and stationary since 2007. I’ve meet with a few Dr.’s to get second opinions and they’ve all come back with the same conclusion that there’s nothing else they can do. I’m considered to have an 11% whole person impairment. The injury was to my knee and they want to have a settlement. I know the smart thing to do would be to get a lawyer and I will if it comes to that but I was just curious if anyone could tell me what I should be expecting from them, or what I should request. I’m not hoping to hit the “jackpot”, I just want something reasonable. Anyone have any idea what I can expect to hear from them and have any suggestions? Is there a general way they figure out settlements?
Thank you in advance!
More Relevant Articles:
- california workers compensation settlements
- workmans comp settlements california knee
- workers comp knee settlement CA
- what is the average worker comp knee injury settlment in calif
- settlement for california total imparment wpi 11%
- rates California Disability Settlements are used
- does ca workers comp settlements between pain and suferring and lost wades
- workman rate chart for injury california
- workmans comp settlement chart for knee injury in california
- California Workers Comp settlement Rates