What happens after you receive Impairment Rating Check?Can workers Comp. cancel medical benefits?
I have had an Impairment rating of 7% of knee and Workers Comp is offering $1900 Which i do not think is fair. I told my Adjuster how i felt and she sent the check anyway from my knowledgement if you cash the check you agree to the amount. I spoke to my Adjusters Manager and she told me to cash the check if i agree to it or not. I can receive more money later. I cannot have further medical care without signing paper work. I have called several Attorneys and they told me not to apply for a Hearing because I wont get more money. What can I do about the situation? Do I have to accept the amout no matter what? Can they close my Claim case without me accepting the check?
My Adjuster faxed over my Impairment Doctors note to my employer and then my employer fired me the same day stating It;s because of my restrictions. Workers Comp. Wants me to sign medical release form and other paper work to receive medical benefits. I need long term care due to blood clot i occurred after knee surgery.
More Relevant Articles:
- workers comp impairment rating
- What Happens after MMI Rating
- After MMI When Final Settlement
- what happens after impairment rating
- what happens after a qme exam
- what happens after mmi/california
- what happens when you receive an award but are not paid
- After rated on workmans comp whats next
- workers comp disability rating
- will workman comp stop my payemnts after a medical review
- whats my workers comp case worth i have a 7% impairment rating