how long does an employer need to hold an employees job open when he is on state disability. under 50 employee?
our employee has been off work for over 7 months due to an injury not work related. He will need more surgery and is looking at much more time off. we have not replaced him yet but plan to in June. Can we do so legally? We are in California.
More Relevant Articles:
- HOW LONG DOES AN EMPLOYER HAVE TO HOLD A JOB FOR SOMEONE ON DISABILITY
- if an employee grants unpaid leave are they required to keep that job open
- how long do you have to hold a job position for workmans comp in california
- how long should a position be held for a ca employee on maternity leave
- In New Mexico how long do you legally have to hold an employees job that has a W/C injury?
- holding job open
- can you legally replace someone on workers compensation
- HOW LONG CAN AN EMPLOYEE BE ON WORKERS COMP BEFORE IT IS EXHAUSTED
- how long can a job be held for an employee who is out on disability
- how long does a company have to keep an employee on disability leave?
- how long can a employer keep an injured employee job before letting him go
- how long does an employer hold your job nj