Can an employer fire you from being off work due to an injury at work?
A friend broke her foot at work. She is trying to tell me they have no light duty work and they will asses her points and fire her if she does not go to work. If she does work this could lead to further injury to her. Can an employer fire her with having a physicians excuse from work. Or place her job in any kind of jepordy. State is PA where headquarters is located. Acual job is in WV.
More Relevant Articles:
- got injury off the job can i apply for workers compensation
- can i get fired in MS while on light duty?
- my company fired me for having a knee replacement outbof work for2 months
- Injured at work and placed on light duty can I lose my job
- my boss fired me because i couldnt work due to his negligence can i sue him
- can an employer fire you for getting hurt on the job in california
- Cant Work Due to Injury
- can you get fired in california if you are on limited work due to injury
- can my boss fire me over a personal injury?
- what if you dont want your job after being injured
- If you take a day off due a injury at work
- workers compensation injury havent missed work but still not better